Thursday, July 11, 2013

Storage Ideas

You know I love organizing just about everything.  This time I have figured out a great way to store my washi tape.


These containers are readily available and super cheap.  What more could you ask for?  I like to be able to pick up the roll of tape and tear off the size piece that I want.  If it is on a dowel or something like that you have to take all of the other rolls to get to the one you want.  I hate that don't you?  I can't believe I have had  these in other places in my home and I am just now thinking of this.  Wow!  What is wrong with me?  LOL   If you would like to see more fun organizational ideas head over to the Practical Scrappers blog.  There are some great ideas from the design team.

Until next time,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment